Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Farewell Old Makeup Bag....What's in My New Makeup Bag?




My Clinique makeup bag has served me well for many years, through... a few road-trips...parties..nights at friends and families homes....Sadly, I need to move on. My once cute floral Clinique makeup bag is now nasty, stained and gross. 

I have since moved on to this blue cosmetic bad I found at Sally's Beauty Supply store on the clearance rack. I love the blue tweed and so happy to have a makeup bag with pockets! Those will come in handy!

All the goodies in my makeup bag, are products I like to use on a regular basis for my daily face routine. 

What's in My Makeup Bag

SkinCare
Boots No7 Reviving Revitalisant Eye Gel

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW13
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW15
Mac Pro Long wear Concealer NW15
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Brightening Eye Perfector
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer 125 Fair
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW15

Cheeks
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Lancome Blush Subtil Sheer in Sheer Amourose

Lips
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
MAC Slimshine in Pleasing
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Mystical

Parfume
Chic Fragrance Spray Pen  





(Old Makeup Bag)
In very bad shape...



No comments:

Post a Comment