Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick for Cystic Acne




Burt's Bee's Herbal Blemish Stick has really helps to reduce the size of my cystic acne spots. From time to time I get these really deep cystic acne bumps and this helps to reduce the  pain and swelling overnight.

First, I cleanse my face and apply my moisturizer. Once my moisturizer sinks into my skin, I dab bit of this one imperfections. I don't like slathering this all over my face because it leave a sticky residue on the skin. This has a strong tree tea oil smell that is pretty strong but it goes away quickly, once applied.

The container comes in a little glass tube with a roller-ball. If you feel the roller-ball isn't sanitary and you don't want to glide it across your blemishes you can rub a bit on a clean finger and dab it onto your spots.

If you are struggling with spots and you want to try something new, give this a shot. It's 100% natural. It contains herbal oils that destroy acne causing bacteria, such as tree tea oil. I found my Burt's Bee's Herbal Blemish Stick at my local drugstore but it's also available on Burt's Bee's website.


4 comments:

  1. I have this!! Works so well for me :) Amazing blog , how long have you been blogging for?:) I can't wait to read more. I just started following you on bloglovin :) Follow me back <3 www.whips-and-furs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long...about 3 months.

      I really like you're blog =) You are stunning and your posts are very interesting. I look forward to seeing more posts from you. I'm now fallowing you on Bloglovin'.

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post

    potato on face overnight
    http://piecedfragments.blogspot.com/2013/08/burts-bees-herbal-blemish-stick-for.html

    ReplyDelete