Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Yoga: A 30 Day Challenge

I just finished Day of 5 of Do You Yoga's 30 day yoga challenge. I'm not big on exercise but I recommend these videos if you're a beginner at yoga. 

A new video for each day of the month, that really work your body. I'm starting to really enjoy yoga. I'm moving my body in ways, I never thought possible. Who knew such short exercises could make your body this sore. Plus it's free and you can do it all in the comfort of your own home.




1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    Balayam Yoga

    ReplyDelete