Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

What I'm Currently Burning .....Yankee Candle Season of Peace

Yankee Candle Season of Peace 
Winter Collection 2013



Yankee Candle's About this Fragrance

"Leave the pell mell rush of the holidays behind and take a moment to reflect on the silently peaceful solitude of winter's snowfall, capture in this cool, enchanting white musk blend.  Before or after the guests arrive, this is the perfect way to still the noise and revel in what matters most to you."


My review

As for the outside appearance, the jar and label of this candle were done tastefully. The picture really does capture the sent. And just how would I describe this scent?

Pure White Musk


That's all I smell. I know that Yankee Candle calls it a "white musk blend" but not sure what other notes are included with the fragrance. All I truly get from this is a white musk and that is all.

 Also the throw of this candle is a very weak, hardly noticeable  On a scale from 1 to 5, I'd give it a 2. Very light, which sometimes I  prefer. Depends on my mood. 

While I do think I'll be burning this throughout the winter, I think it's too pricey considering the weak throw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment