Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows : Summer 2013 Collection

YAYAYA! My first Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows. These are all from Maybelline's Summer 2013 Collection.

I kept eyeing Seashore Frost for a few days and after I found a dollar off coupon, I though to myself.. "Why not?". Well, I ended up liking Seashore Frost so well, I bought a few more.


They're creamy and easy to apply. I just simply use my finger. I find I don't have any problems with the product creasing or fading, throughout the day.  Keep in mind, I do use a concealer and powder as my eyeshadow base.


I think the colors are beautiful but they are more sheer than the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows in the Permanent line . So if you're not a fan of sheer and shimmery eyeshadows, you might not like this collection.


 These are Limited Edition for Summer 2013 and will be unavailable when sold out...as far as I know. You could always try ebay if you're unable to find the at your local market or drugstore.


The colors I have are: Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Seashore Frost, Cool Crush and Lavish Lavender.








4 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are all beautiful colors! I live in Alaska so they aren't available yet :(

    http://sandyloo117.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would give you all these eyeshadows, for the chance to live in Alaska.

      Make sure to lookout for them. I do adore the colors.

      Delete
  2. The colours are so pretty, unfortunately I haven't seen them in my local drugstores yet xx

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep a look out! They're Gorgeous! I'm in the States, so I'm not quite sure when/if these products will be available in the UK.

      Delete