Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Best Friends Tag ft. Mix 'n'Make Down Under


My best friend in Australia messaged me this tag. We communicate mostly online because with her being in Australia and me in the US, it's kinda hard impossible to see each other in person. She messaged me about these questions and we both posted them on our blog. Please check out Brittany's blog, http://mixnmakedownunder.wordpress.com/.





1. How and when did you meet?

We met when she starting working at my current job - at the time, back in 2010. 

2. What's your favorite memory together?

Going up to see her family. They live in a small town and I can be shy when I first met people but I really liked it up there. Also, staying in her dad's house was pretty interesting, it was in the process of being built.

3. Describe each other in one word.

Caring. I think she's very thoughtful and cares about me, her friends and family.

4. What's your dream job?

I don't really have a dream job. I only aim to leave a lasting impression on people and hope to influence them in a positive way. A muse, lol.

5. What's your favorite makeup brand?

MAC Cosmetics

6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?

She likes a more structured environment. I'm late for everything. She can't understand how I am late for everything,  I don't understand why she'd want to be early. I aim for being exactly on time...but it really never works out. lol. I don't do well on early schedules. 

7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

A cruise. It would be so relaxing.

8. Favorite inside joke?

I don't think we have one.

9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?

I don't know. Sometimes it takes me forever sometimes I can be done in 10 mins. I think she's the same way.

10. Favorite season?

Autumn. Even though my name is Summer, I'd have to say summer is my least favorite season.

11. Favorite song?

Safe and Sound by Capital Cities. That's my favorite song at the moment. It always changes.

12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with 
youtube. (except, I'm not totally sure either of us are OBSESSED)

Who doesn't like youtube? 

13. Heels or flats?

Heels. 

14. Pants or dresses?

Dresses. Put it on and go. No time wondering what shirt to wear or pants to pick.

15. Favorite animal?

Cats. I think it shows, I own 5. lol. I'm an animal person.

16. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?

My pets because I love them.

17. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?

Comedy.

18. Blackberry or iPhone?

Iphone. I love it. 

19. Favorite movie?

Napoleon Dynamite. I have a lot of favorite movies but this one came to mind first.

20. What is something weird that you eat?

I don't think I eat anything weird. I do go through phases where I want to eat the same thing over and over again until I move onto something else.

21. Do you guys have anything matching?

We blog...is that matching?

22. What's your favorite TV show?

Downton Abby. Sad to see their next season is their final.


No comments:

Post a Comment