Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Get To Know Me: The Beauty Blogger Tag

Get to Know Me: 
The Beauty Blogger Tag


Googled different tags and found this one on BeautyBrodcast's webiste.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I have the weird combination of having both, wavy and thin hair. It can also get really frizzy in humid weather. I've been trying to grow my hair out, so I haven't used my straightener for weeks. I do go through phases where I straighten my hair quite often.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I go to a salon. I haven't colored my hair since last year and I've been trying to grow out my natural hair color. If I do decide to get color done in the future, I'll go to a salon. In the past, I've ruined my hair trying to do it at home.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Pretty much the same style everyday. I wash my hair and let it air-dry. I've been keeping it simple because I am avoiding my styling tools. I don't want to apply heat to my hair while I'm growing it out.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own mani/pedi. I'm always worried about the cleanliness of a salon, I don't trust them.  I like the idea of using my own tools at home for my nails and not ones that have been used over and over again by different customers. It grosses me out, even if they are cleaned. 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I switch on and off from having them polished to polish free. I take my nail polish off, when it starts chipping. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
All year round, I usually keep them painted. They're naked right now! YIKES! I just took off old polish and trimmed them, I've been lazy and haven't painted them yet.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
About 10 minutes. If I'm in a rush, I can easily do it in about 5 minutes. If I'm going out, I'd say 25 minutes.  I like to take my time and debate about what colors to choose and what products to use.

8. What do you do first? Face or Eyes?
Face first and then eyes. I always wear face makeup.  There are days when my eyes are irritated from allergies and I don't even bother with eye makeup.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I want. I often buy things only when I run out of them, but there are times I buy things as a treat for myself. I enjoy trying products that new and different.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never! I do want to try  a good quality pair in the future.

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
I only wear makeup when I'm going to work or out of the house to meet up with people. If I'm running errands or just at home, I don't bother with makeup. 

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
If I'm at home, no, never. If I go visit my grandparents or extended family out of town, then yes. 

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, all the time. I don't normally wear makeup on days I'm not at work.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I have way more drugstore products than I do high end. I do prefer high-end foundations, I'm using MAC's SFF currently.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decided when you're getting dress?
HA! My outfit of the day is work clothes. Whatever work shirt I find clean in the morning, I put it on and grab a pair of pants. I put zero thought into it.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often. I've had the same handbag forever. It's good quality and I love it. It's a black Dooney and Bourke cross body. I rather spend over a $100 on a nice purse and keep it for 5 years than have a cheap purse that falls apart in two years.

17. What time do you wake-up and go to sleep?
My sleeping schedule is a mess. I go to bed around 5:30 to 6:30am and wake up around 2pm. I'm a night owl. I work second shift, so I get home a little past 11 o'clock. Sometimes I'll go to the gym and don't even get home till past Midnight. So my work schedule really allows me to keep going with this strange sleep schedule. Also, I hate taking sleeping pills. I'm to the point if I take 3 they have no effect. I just try and avoid taking sleep medication.

18. How often and when do you workout?
I have a gym membership and I don't go as often as I would like. My goal would to be to go 3 to 5 times a week.

19. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed

20. How tall are you?
5'3" 1/2

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I'm fluent in Spanglish, if you want to call that a language. lol. Spanish, not so much. I'm working on it though. I think I can pick it up again after a few colleges classes. I'd love to learn Russian.

22. How many pets do you have?
I have 5 cats. I love them all. =)

23. How often are you on blogger?
Everyday. I power my blog through blogger and I check my blog everyday.

24. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
I use bloglovin.com  to fallow the blogs I read. I go from post to post on all the blogs i'm fallowing.  I do read the comments sometimes.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
No, if I like it enough, I'll remember. lol

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Pieced off and assembled thoughts, ideas, projects, and experiences all pieced and put together in a blog. Pieced Fragments.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? 
My phone

28. How often do you clean your house?
I usually spend one day a week just cleaning. New sheets on the bed, laundry, bathroom scrubbed. All of it. That way I don't have to worry about it during the rest of the week.

29.What's your favorite color?
Purple.

30. Do you swear?
Sometimes.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Painting my nails, getting some food and watching some fireworks =) Enjoying my day off work.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute tag post :) I've done a couple on my blog, I hope you can check it out!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete