Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Empties for July 2013


1.) Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes 
My favorite perfume from Elizabeth Taylor. Notes of peach, jasmine, rose, Virginia cedar, amber and peony. I would buy this again. I have seen it on clearance, so I think it might be getting discontinued soon but I can't confirm if it's true or not. It's a sweet smelling floral. I'm a big fan of jasmine and rose and the peach, peony and amber really balance it out.  Unlike Elizabeth Taylor's other fragrances this doesn't contain musk.

2.) Alaffia Neem & Shea Butter Skin Recovery Body Lotion in Savanna Morning 
Great moisturizer and has a creamy,thick, and rich texture, great for dry skin. I will by this again but not in Savanna Morning. It works great and I love the texture but the smell reminded me of dirt and leaves. It's very herbal smelling, too much for my taste. I am interested in trying their coffee scented body lotion.

3.) Suave Professionals Rosemary and Mint Conditioner 
This isn't a bad conditioner, I just don't think it's right for my hair type. It doesn't condition the bleached part of my hair well enough.  I do enjoy the smell.

4.) (Re)FRESH Dry Shampoo in Flower Power 
Works well but I don't like the smell. Smells like chemicals.

5.) L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner
I won't buy this again but it didn't make a differance in my skin. Also it contains too many chemicals I don't want on my skin. I find I don't really need a toner.

6.)  Everyday Coconut Cleansing Face Wash 
I like this a lot and I'm on my second bottle. It removes my makeup without stripping my skin. One bottle lasts me about 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment