Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Hidden Treasure

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Hidden Treasure is a shimmery silver/lavender colored nail polish. I really do like this color and but it is nothing like the "original" Hidden Treasure Nail Polish by Sally Hansen. If your looking for a dupe for the "original" Hidden Treasure, check out Essie's Shine of the Times.

I applied China Glaze's base coat, two coats of Hidden Treasure and finally my top coat, which is Pro FX Quick Dry.

I do like the formula but make sure you let the first coat dry for about 5 mins before applying a second coat. I made the mistake of not waiting on my right hand and it caused some balding.

I seem to have good luck with Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure Nail Polish and have quite a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment