Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Snowflakes in August?

Pained my nails with Revlon's Colorstay Nail Polish in French Roast. Plus, I drew a little snowflake on my ring finger! Revlon's French Roast is a dark cocoa brown with a hint of shimmer. I used So Easy's Stripe Rite to make the snowflake.

 Ohhh and I used Revlon's Colorstay Base Coat and I gotta say it seem promising. It dries super sticky, so I hope it make my nail polish last. My manicures are always chipping in less than a 24 hours, so I'll update this post and let you know how long this manicure lasts.

I bought Revlon's French Roast from my local drugstore. 

I bought the So Easy's Stripe Rite from my local Sally's Beauty Supply Store.

~

Update: August 17th - No chipping and only some tip wear. Really impressed with the Revlon Colorstay Base Coat and nail polish thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment